This document contains the cookie collection and processing policy of ILERIMPLANT, S.L., in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE, in Spanish).
Cookies are stored in the user's data terminal device (a computer or mobile phone), compiling information when he/she visits the website www.ilerimplant.com. Said information is gathered to improve their usability, to ascertain the user's browsing requirements or habits in order to adapt to them and to obtain information for statistical purposes. For users who are already clients of the company, the information collected via cookies will also serve to help identify them when accessing the various tools provided to them by the company in order to manage its services.
This Cookies Policy shall apply to all users who voluntarily visit the company's website(s), fill out data collection forms, access the tools provided by the company to its clients to manage its services or those who use any other service found on this website that involves the sending of data to -or the access of data by- the company, for the provision of its services.
The company duly informs users of its website(s) of the existence of said cookies, and publishes this Cookies Policy to inform them about their use and purpose. By continuing to browse, users are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the terms of this Cookies Policy.
ILERIMPLANT, S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- Company cookies: sent and managed directly by the company.
- Third party cookies: anonymouly sent and managed by a third party not affiliated to the company, in order to carry out statistical studies on browsing on the company's website.
Classified by purpose:
- Technical and/or personalisation cookies: these cookies enhance the browsing experience by identifying the user's sign in details, allowing access to restricted-access tools and customising the available settings. They enable the provision of the service requested on a previous occasion by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: these provide information on the number of times each section of the website has been visited and the trends and habits of users. As such, they help to improve the browsing experience and the service offered by the company (essentially, Google Analytics) and to manage the advertising spaces included on the website visited by the user. They anonymously compile data to shape user browsing profiles.
Classified by duration:
- Session cookies: these compile and store the data while the user is browsing the website.
- Persistent cookies: these compile and store the data in the user's terminal device for a period of time that varies in accordance with the purpose for which they were used.
The duration for which the cookies are stored varies depending on their type, and will always represent the minimum amount of time required to meet their purpose.
In any case, users can change their browser's settings in such a way that disables or blocks the reception of all or some of these cookies. Not wishing to receive these cookies does not hinder their ability to access information on the company's websites, although the use of certain services may be limited. If the client, having already provided consent for the reception of cookies, wishes to withdraw his/her consent, they should delete the cookies stored on their device through the corresponding browser settings.
For instructions on how to configure the settings of various different browsers in order to carry out the actions mentioned in the above paragraphs, please consult the following links: