Once the insertion of the implant in the bone bed has been completed, the bioesthetic base is used, which is defined as the machined attachment that, once fixed to the coronal part of the implant, allows single restorations at the abutment level.
Placing the bioesthetic base during surgery allows the soft tissues to heal around it.
Once the tissue has healed, it serves as the basis for the rehabilitation, avoiding the connection and disconnection of the components to the implant and, therefore, keeping the biological seal intact.
- Grade V titanium machining as per ISO-5832 standard.
- Available in emergency heights from 2.50 to 4.50 mm.
- Straight two-piece bases, including the screw.
- Tightened with hex wrench: B/F 2.00 mm (KYL0C0149).
- Impression coping with screw included.
- Tightening torques: BE base (25 N·cm) and healing abutment (Manual: Max. 15 N·cm).